Saturday, November 14, 2009

Obama Puts The Hustle On Japanese Emperor ...

Remember about seven months ago, when "Obama didn’t bow to Saudi King Abdullah", The excuse was he was picking something up that he dropped on the floor (how about what dignity he had). Now here he is bowing the the son of WWII Emperor Hirohito. Need an excuse? Can do sushi breath! Read on:



Straight from the quick trip to NOLA (New Orleans to you novices) it is the oldest street hustle on Bourbon and it goes something like this:

Obama: Say those are some shoes....bet I can tell you where you got 'em!

Emperor: Your telling me you can tell me where I actually got these shoes?

Obama: I'm so sure I can tell you where you got those shoes, I'm willing to bet you 2.7 trillion dollars, or whatever the national debt is at this time!

Emperor: Well, that's a lot of money...but I know you can't tell me where I got these shoes, so I'll take you up on it.

Obama: Okay, lets shake on it while I take a closer looksee.

Emperor: Look as long as you wish...

Obama: Okay, Mr. Emperor...Now,I gonna tell you where you got those shoes... You got them shoes right there on your feet, standing in the royal palace in To-Kee-Oh, Jap-pan! Now pay up sucker or I gonna kick yo' butt and yo' mama's too!

No comments: