Friday, September 18, 2009

He was right after all...


...as if there was any doubt.

Whether the "health bill" does or does not extend coverage to "illegals who entered the country and stay here illegally" as Mr. Obama said it would not, the question is what is his intent? And Rep. Wilson's statement turns out to be....correct.

Today's Washington Times carries this quote to the Hispanic Caucus,by President Obama, "Even though I do not believe we can extend coverage to those who are here illegally, I also don't simply believe we can simply ignore the fact that our immigration system is broken. That's why I strongly support making sure folks who are here legally have access to affordable, quality health insurance under this plan, just like everybody else."

Next stop on the Obama Express?.... Amnestyville, USA .....whoooo, whooo....chugga-chugga-chugga. Anyone feel like they're being railroaded yet?



Now, how do we avoid this trainwreck?

No comments: