Shopping with dyslexia can be a real pain. I was shopping for Mark Lane a regular Tuesday night Brain Trust contributor, when the old dyslexia kicked in and this is what I was faced with:
After several minutes of indecision, I'm now in possession of a case of the finest brown elixar available, yes a case of Royal Crown Two Liter Bottles to pass out for Christmas. I'm still not all that sure about the proof level on these babies but the sugar content is off the scale. Therefore, from now on I'm ONLY giving the gift of

Music from your old pals o' the
is waiting right here.
1 comment:
I am very happy the later won out. While Royal Crown certainly played a role in the development of my psyche, (I saved bottle caps to see free movies) the other brown elixir you mention has refined it to what we all enjoy today.
Post a Comment